Medical Office Administration
|Program ID||Program Name||Duration(Hours)||Duration(Months)||Tuition (Domestic)||Tuition (International)||Type|
|PGM-17278953||Medical Office Administration||820||6.5 Months||$10,350||$15,350||Vocational|
Medical Office Administration plays a critical role in healthcare delivery. They also conduct many administrative tasks in the field of medicine, along with some basic clinical procedures. In this program, students will learn to collect medical histories, explain treatment procedures, and prepare patients for examinations. Emphasis is placed on medical terminology, body systems, medical transcription, and office procedures.
- An Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent; or is at least 18 years of age or older and pass an entry test.
- Proof of English proficiency required for international students
- Medical Certificate
- Police Reference Check (Clearance) of Criminal Record
- Standard First Aid & CPR Level C Certification.
- Achieve a minimum mark of 65% in all of the module assignments and exams
- Achieve a satisfactory rating in the internship evaluation