The Admissions Team is here to support you with your application. We will offer assistance throughout the process and advise you on tuition fees, financial aid, and your academic progression.
- An Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent; or is at least 18 years of age or older and pass an entry test.
- Any person with a good command of the English language and the ability to follow instructions is welcome to apply, including mature students, Grade 12 or equivalent.
- However, a proof of English proficiency is required for international students.
- An admissions interview will be conducted to establish whether or not the candidate possesses the necessary interest, motivation, and entry-level abilities to participate in this programme.
- Some courses may have additional requirements. For a better understanding of the course-specific admission requirements, check the program details of the program that you wish to take. For this, you may click on ‘Programs’ and then your course from the options at the top of the page.
- For the programs requiring internships, students must submit their medical certificate, police reference check (clearance of criminal record), and the standard first aid & CPR level C certification.
To successfully meet the program outcomes the student must:
- Full-time students must attend the required hours per week according to the course schedule and may do so at their leisure.
- Achieve a minimum mark of 65% in all of the module assignments and exams.
- Achieve a satisfactory rating in the internship evaluation.