Early Childcare Assistance
|Program ID||Program Name||Duration(Hours)||Duration(Months)||Tuition (Domestic)||Tuition (International)||Type|
|PGM-17281487||Early Childcare Assistance||945||7.5 Months||$9,700||$14,700||Vocational|
IntroductionAre you caring, patient, and possess a natural interest in child development? If so, training to become an early childcare assistant could be your ideal path to a rewarding and in-demand career. Elite Royal International Career College (ERICC) ECA Program prepares students to plan educational programs, conduct and monitor children’s development, maintain a daycare facility, and much more. We teach best practices in child-care so that the graduates enter the workforce ready to make a positive contribution to their communities.
Early childcare assistance is a field full of opportunities such as behavioral analyst, infant teacher, home-based service provider, elementary-school teacher, child specialist, and childcare assistant, etc. Having a career in this field allows one to give something back to the society in the form of guiding and helping the future generation. It entails a lively and fun work environment wherein one not only gets to teach but also learns many things. It allows one foster skills such as patience, compassion, empathy, and creativity. All in all, the field is filled to its brim with never-ending career opportunities.
- An Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent; or is at least 18 years of age or older and pass an entry test.
- Proof of English proficiency required for international students
- Medical Certificate
- Police Reference Check (Clearance) of Criminal Record
- Standard First Aid & CPR Level C Certification
To successfully meet the program outcomes the student must:
- Achieve a minimum mark of 65% in all of the module assignments and exams
- Achieve a satisfactory rating in the internship evaluation